Inebriated Baker: COVID-19 Response--UPDATED 4/11/2020
Inebriated Baker: COVID-19 Response
Updated April 11, 2020
- Inebriated Baker is now taking and fulfilling orders via online ordering & phone 859-823-LUSH/5874
- FREE DELIVERY within 30-mile driving radius of downtown Lexington, KY.
- Free delivery outside LEX for orders over $200 (pls call first).
- Orders received before 5pm will be delivered the next day, 7 DAYS A WEEK!
- We follow all safe distancing and COVID safety protocols.
- Our kitchen staff & delivery personnel are masked & gloved.
OUR 962 DELAWARE AVE ADDRESS IS NOT A RETAIL STOREFRONT.
IT IS OUR PRODUCTION KITCHEN.
Storefront coming late 2020 (details TBA)
Here at the Inebriated Baker, the health and safety of our customers and employees is of paramount importance.
The Inebriated Baker is closely monitoring all coronavirus developments and complying with all city, county, state, and federal guidelines, recommendations, and mandates. We are ready to respond as needed/required. Please continue to monitor our Facebook Page and company website for updates.
Effective April 13, 2020, the Inebriated Baker will be taking and fulfilling orders. FREE delivery around Lexington, KY.
The Inebriated Baker continues to follow and maintain stringent protocols governing food preparation, service, storage, distribution, and safety, as well as personal hygiene and facility sterilization.
Once production operation resumes, the Inebriated Baker pledges to maintain enhanced coronavirus restaurant/food service sanitation protocols permanently, including but not limited to the following:
- All kitchen staff will wear a face mask at all times;
- All delivery staff will wear a face mask and latex gloves;
- After every delivery or face-to-face (F2F) interaction with a customer (regardless of whether payment exchanges hands), latex gloved hands will be sanitized using 75%+ ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitizer (as per the CDC);
- Hand-washing and personal hygiene protocol enforced every 30 mins;
- 360 Degree sterilization & sanitation of public, kitchen, staff areas (e.g., door/equipment handles, counter tops, equipment, storage containers, floors, tabletops, restrooms, register areas, work areas, menus, drink dispensers, glassware, plates, etc.) on the ½ hour and as needed;
- Adherence to all workplace and employee safety standards;
- Adherence to all food service and sanitation standards; and
- Adherence to all food safety and sanitation standards.
Please remain vigilant and continue to follow the personal hygiene and safety recommendations suggested by the Centers for Disease Control.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters.
We are in this together!